Operation Manager for Restaurant
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Hospitality/Operations Management/Hotel & Restaurant Management, equivalent or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Operation Manager or in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the restaurant industry and best practices and trends.
- Strong knowledge of restaurant operations, including food and beverage service, kitchen management, and customer service.
- Proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service and maintaining high standards.
- Solid understanding of financial management, including budgeting, cost control, and inventory management.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations, food handling practices, and licensing requirements.
- Develops, implements and evaluates restaurant plans for sales growth.
- Monitor Restaurant operations to ensure compliance with food safety standards and industyr regulations.
- Monitor and maintain high standards of food quality, presentation and customer service.
- Review financial reports to identify ways to improve profitability.
- Establish long term business goals and objectives to improve the overall performance of the restaurant.
- Conducts regular coaching sessions with Restaurant Managers to ensure proper execution.
- Conducts reviews and audits of existing standard operating procedures and lead optimization events to improve and evolve serrvice and support workflow.
- Hiring and training new employees, coordinating work and schedules.
- Conduct regular staff meetings, provide feedback, and implement training program as needed
- For interested applicants, you may send your latest CV to: [email protected]